Ice Bar London
...Ice & Vodka Wonderland!
Ice Bar London
Ice Bar London is extreme drinking of the freezing kind!
You'll venture into an world where EVERYTHING is made of ice - walls, bar, tables and even your drinking glass is made from ice. And it's not just any ice, it's the purest in the world, harvested from the frozen Torne River in Jukkasjarvi, Northern Sweden.
The Ice Bar is operated in 40 minute timeslots
and as part of your entry you'll receive a thermal cape with hood to keep you warm.
Insider Tip: Visit early in the week and you will avoid the crowds and save a few quid!
Ice Bar London Opening Hours:
Monday 3:30pm - 11:00pm
Tuesday 2:45pm - 11:00pm
Wednesday 2:45pm - 11:00pm
Thursday 2:45pm - 11:45pm
Friday 2:00pm - 1:15am
Saturday 12:30pm - 1:15am
Sunday 2:00pm - 11:00pm
Last entry is 45 minutes prior to closing time.
Prices - Entry Tickets:
Each visitor session is 40 minutes. This includes thermals to keep you warm and your choice of drink.
- Sunday to Friday (except Thursday and Friday evenings from 6:30pm) £14.50 or £12.50 purchased in advance
- Thursday and Friday evening and all day Saturday £16, no discount on advance purchase
- Champagne Session (Includes a glass of Champagne and one other drink) available Thursday and Friday evening and all day Saturday - £24, no discount on advance purchase
Prices - Drinks:
A selection of cocktails are available including ones based on Vodka, Gin, Rum, Burbon and Tequila. Champagne cocktails and Champagne by the glass are also available.
- Entrance includes one drink. Champagne Session includes a standard cocktail and glass or bubbles
- Standard Cocktails - £6.50
- Champagne Refills £8.50
- Non-alcoholic drinks £3.00
When you're planning a visit to the Ice Bar be sure to get in touch to check availability.
Closest Tube: Oxford Circus / Piccadilly Circus
+44 (0)20 7478 8910
Address:31-33 Heddon Street, London, W1B 4BN